WordPress Speed Test Plugin / Widget
SPEEDRON Speed Test is provided by Speedron.com for free. The plugin is dedicated to give an opportunity to measure download and upload Internet connection speed by Wordpress users. The plugin works as follows:
- the best server near from the user is selected when the plugin loads
- then the plugin is waiting for the start button to be pressed and when it is...
- first the download speed is measured
- second the upload speed is measured
- the results are provided in Mb/s (Megabits per second)
- user can restart the test if he wants
The plugin uses Cdnetx servers network and provide global coverage for accurate results. To install the plugin:
- Extract the `speedron-speed-test` folder from the zip package and upload the `spedron-speed-test` folder (not just the files in it!) to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory or...
- Upload the zip package directly in Wordpress site (go to: Plugins -> Add new -> Upload) or...
- Find `speedron speed test` in Wordpress site Search (go to: Plugins -> Add new -> Search)
- Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress and then the widget will be available.
- Add the SPEEDRON Speed Test widget to your sidebar.
- Configure plugin`s sidebar title.
- You can optionally change the plugin width saving the proportions. The default width is 160px and the range is 160-300px.
Download ZIP package: speedron-speed-test.zip
Do you like this article? Please share on Facebook or back to Support index